The Accounts Payable system simplifies the difficult task of cash management. It breaks down accounts payable processes so that all clerical functions are minimized. Accurate information is provided to assure easy payment of debts.
Entry & Inquiry
- Prevent the entry of duplicate vendor invoices.
- Distribute expenses to pre-defined accounts automatically.
- View paid or unpaid invoices by vendor with the Vendor Inquiry.
- Control payments to a vendor by placing one or all invoices on hold.
- Track discounts and due dates automatically to avoid missing early pay opportunities or paying late fees.
- Create recurring payables automatically for rent, car loans and bank notes.
- Enter a date to project the cash needed to pay due invoices.
- Track outstanding, cleared, or voided checks with Check Reconciliation.
- Allow multiple checking accounts and convert multiple currencies.
- Automatically compare invoices with Purchase Order Receipts, and either post discrepancies to a variance account or back to inventory with the Purchase Order/Accounts Payable interface.
- Update General Ledger journal files automatically.
- Run a Vendor Analysis report to show current and previous year invoice and payment history.
- Print an ageing by General Ledger date to help with auditing.
- Print an ageing by invoice or due date to monitor future cash outlay.
- Print 1099’s automatically for any vendor.