The Accounts Receivable system allows the user to effectively control and manage receivables. It assists in collection efforts by providing quick access to account information, producing monthly finance charges and statements, and offering multiple ageing report options.
- View all customer activity, including current orders, quotes, and details about specific invoices and payments.
- Analyze the last 12 months of history with the Credit History Inquiry.
- Cross-reference invoices and sales order numbers with the customer’s purchase order number to find items quickly.
- Print by salesperson, by customer, or by branch, in detail or summarized formats.
- Print by invoice date or due date, account and branch to help with auditing.
- Change the ageing days as needed.
- Display information automatically by simply entering an invoice number.
- Review balance forward, automatically pay oldest invoices, and make any necessary adjustments in cash receipts.
- Handle over-the-counter sales and other miscellaneous cash.
- Allow other adjustments such as write-offs, credits, etc.
- Flag customers to optionally receive statements, and/or service charge invoices.
- Optionally exclude customers with current accounts and specify a minimum balance.
- Print aged totals on each statement.
- Update Accounts Receivable information automatically to other MCMS programs such as Order Entry and General Ledger.
- Summarize detail for specific customers.
- Create custom letters for past-due accounts with the MCMS Prospect Management module, or MC Connect.
- Flag accounts for call-back notification or a future date, and store comments on each call with the Prospect Management module.
- Plan the expected cash receipts with the Expected Cash Flow report.