The Quality Management system allows Non-Conformance Reports to be created that are linked to sales orders, invoices, credit memos, and/or purchase orders. Non-Conformance Reports can be used to assist with ISO 900X reporting requirements.
Entry and Reporting
- Design your own entry screens different types of information.
- Keep unlimited comments.
- Fields can be validated to enforce consistent entry.
- Find NCRs for a specific customer, vendor or all.
- An unlimited number of forms can be created and defined.
- NCRs can be closed and re-opened and a status can be assigned.
- Forms can be stored to Document Management under the customer, vendor, sales order, invoice or purchase order.
- Forms can be faxed and emailed using MC Forms.
- Retrieve costs automatically from sales orders or invoices.
- Create custom reports through MC Connect.
- Control on who can add, change, delete, close or open NCRs, print, and who can maintain the validation files.
- Define which screens and comments are accessed when an NCR is added.